- The first step is to remove all dirt from the walls, floor, windows, fans, switchboards and handles.
- We then sanitise the surfaces using a special disinfectant which removes 99.99% pathogens. This step is optional incase the patient is sensitive to the smell of the disinfectant
- We go over the all the surfaces using a high temperature steam generator which kills pathogens in hard to reach areas using high temperature.
- The patient bed mattress and pillow etc are also disinfected with the steam.
- We also disinfect the curtains in the room
- For toddlers, the team uses the steam to disinfect the toys also.
- Once the patient is fully recovered, it is important to get the room sanitized again to remove all the residual germs.
Who should consider using our services?
- Recuperating patients
- People with allergies
- Expecting Mothers
- Families with New born
- Families with Toddlers
Get each room sanitized to the letter
The saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is not enough to ward off or fight illnesses. In a hospital, patients are already sick & vulnerable to various diseases due to less body resistance. In this case, the hospital staff and managers need to maintain and manage their institutions.
Taking care of healthcare institutions is like running any other business, a hospital needs to deliver hygienic services under proper conditions so that a patient can recover faster, and it also adds up to general appearance and the image of the hospital. A hospital staff consists of surgeons, general practitioners, nurses, ward boys, alternative healers, cleaning personnel & more.
To maintain a clean environment, all these people need to work as a team in using, maintaining and disposal of healthcare products such as syringes, bottles, IV fluid containers, surgical material, gloves, masks, bandages & more. Most of the products are disposable, and should be disposed to hazardous waste institutions for recycling and reclamation of medical waste.
Keep your newsborn safe & healthy
New born children or young children can acquire infectious diseases very quickly as there is very little resistance at the time of their birth. An unhygienic maternity ward can cause harm to the mother and her newborn child, this could create initial health issues leading to terminal or life-threatening diseases. Infection control with a thorough cleaning of the ward and the incubator ward is imperative for all hospital personnel.
Every hospital in the country needs to adopt superior hygienic conditions in terms of health info & protocols, clean practices for surgeries, proper hand-sanitizing, clean equipment with new gloves, gowns, & more. Room sanitization needs to happen on a daily basis for every part of the ward and the contents inside the room as well. Diagnostic and treatment equipment’s have to be kept clean in terms of blood products and medicine as well.